Saturday, December 18, 2010

Updates for zoukout, butter cookies !

Recently, have been clubbed with sha..
Still awaiting photos from her =)

Yellow bunny !
♥ bunny
Party was fun but very tiring.. =X
There are many stuffs that i haven't do.
All gonna get it done before Xmas
Like eyelash extension, change my nails design, my hair.. etc
Xmas is around the corner
Out of all holidays, i only love Xmas.
Whereby everyone gathers together with their family.
This year, my family suggest to cook at home for Xmas celebration
Maybe Turkey?
*I've decorate my Xmas tree yesterday !
Shall take some photos of it and post it up =)


Priority queue for Zoukout !
I've been Zoukout for 4years !!
This year was the best one ever
Everybody drink, dance, drunk ~!
*hahas
My bunny's collection
My 2 favourite songs !





Time flies..
Is time to pen down for year 2011 Resolution !!