Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Advertorial: Gill Chong Hair Salon ♥ ♥ ♥ + Clearsk Voucher !

Wanna know more about my hair?
Wonder how do i get the right colour, right hair cut for my face?
The answer is : Gill Chong Hair Salon
Gill had over 10years of experience, he is always willing to service you with warm & friendly attitude.
Great news for my Friends & Readers!
Quote my name "NAOMI" to Gill for 30% discount for all hair services
♥ XOXO
Heed advice from the professional to obtain beautiful hair !
Trust me cause he can give u great advice for your needs =D
Naomi ♥ her new hair look !
Make an appointment with Gill now ♥
Make an appointment :
Gill Chong Hair salon, (65)9830 1070
Location :
9 scotts road level 3 unit 13
Pacific plaza
I look fairer now with this hair colour
The back view of my hair ( Real hair, not hair extension )
ClearSK Voucher for you !
Valid till 31 oct 2009
Quote "$50 ClearSK discount- Naomi" when you book for your appointment to enjoy the offer. (There's no need to print it out)
Operation Hours:
Monday to Friday 10.30am to 8.30pm Saturday 11am to 6pm
Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays
Book appointment:
(65) 6478 2911
I wanna go to this "Kitty Lab" in singapore !! ♥
Magazine, magazine, magazines =)

The process of it !
What Gill done to my hair?
1: Cut to obtain a perfect suitable hair for my face shape
2: Colour dye to match my hair tone with my skin tone
3: Treatment plus head massage to treats hair texture and relaxation
4: Thong for a temporary perm
5: Style to complete the look =D
I had great hair do, how about you?
I had steamboat with my darling many times a week !
Our new cravings??
I just put in one of my fav song in DJ Bear playlist
I gonna share with you people ♥ I felt sad & think it's a nice song =)
Look After You Lyrics by The Fray
If I don't say this now I will surely break
As I'm leaving the one I want to take
Forgive the urgency but hurry up and wait
My heart has started to separate
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh
I'll look after you
There now, steady love, so few come and don't go
Will you won't you, be the one I always know
When I'm losing my control, the city spins around
You're the only one who knows, you slow it down
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh
I'll look after you
If ever there was a doubt
My love she leans into me
This most assuredly counts
She says most assuredly
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
I'll look after you
It's always have and never
You've begun to feel like home
What's mine is yours to leave or take
What's mine is yours to make your own
Oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh
Be my baby
Oh, oh, oh
*Enjoy ! I miss Timbre !! Anyone wanna bring me to Timbre? =)