Monday, September 28, 2009

Photos from Super Import Night


Beware ! Lots of photos !! ;) hehe..
Albert's son, he's not only cute.
He can pose for the camera!
The only car that i remember to snap
The crowd we had around the 2 of us





Photos credit to my blog readers =)





8FLO Family !!


Both photos above credit to Dennis
Photo credit to Terence
Photo above credit to one of my reader
Photo credit to j.wee





Photos above credit to my blog readers =D

Photos both credit to Jer





Photo above credit to Larry


My thoughts for working with 8FLO
I'm very happy working with them as a family.
They all are really nice people.
Our drinks & foods are provided including after work dinner/supper.
Where to find such a great working partners?
They are contented with my work.
End of the day, i was paid more than i expected.
Although it was tiring to work BUT i'm HAPPY =D
♥ ♥ ♥