Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Know more about me !! Part A


My honey face pack that makes my face smooth and fair
One of my fav body scrub, strawberry jam !
I use this for shower
And this milk plus to gain whitening effect with nice fragrance
Ta-dah ~ Yes, Naomi make it to wake up early just to answer all the questions from my blog readers! Alright, here i go ..
A: I use Neutrogena eye makeup remover & Neutrogena deep clean cleansing lotion. I cleanse very throughly to make sure no trace of makeups left !
B: I use Ascience Deep nourish Shampoo & Conditioner, (the gold colour bottle)
C: I use Dr John Chiam cleanser, clear gel to maintain clean and beautiful skin !
D: I use Biore sunblock
E: I use bodyshop concealer
F: My powder from The faceshop
Basically, i use good and cheap products. I used to use expensive brands like Chanel, Dior .. But it's the same afterall. But my cosmetics are from Dior, Jill stuart, Kanebo. And i have sensitive skin, if the product contains too much alchol, my skin will have rashes. Hope i helps abit for you people !!
Am heading out soon to meet up with my darling =))
Be back to blog about understanding of Naomi's character, likes and stuffs !!
Sorry readers, i gonna put it in seperate parts. So not to confused you guys
Take care and enjoy your Wed =D